Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to the Communications Manager
Part time position, 15 hours per week (ongoing contract)
Based in Canberra
FTE salary: $66,300 (plus 10% super) pro rata (0.4 FTE)
About the role
The CSO seeks an enthusiastic digital marketing specialist to enhance the orchestra’s online presence and maximise reach, engagement, advocacy and sales. The successful candidate will demonstrate marketing experience across a range of digital platforms and a passion for curating engaging, authentic content.
Key attributes include attention to detail, a flair for copywriting and the ability to make data-informed decisions and manage competing priorities.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the Communications Manager.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing plan with a focus on audience development.
- Curate social media content to drive sales, enhance reach and foster meaningful engagement.
- Coordinate, write, format and disseminate the CSO’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Deliver paid social media campaigns and other digital advertising to drive sales.
- Manage the CSO website, optimising content for SEO and improving sales funnels.
- Monitor and regularly report on key engagement metrics across CSO digital platforms and campaigns, providing actionable insights to the Communications Manager.
- Draft communications, proofread and provide other general marketing support as required.
Essential skills / experience
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and awareness of current trends.
- Experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics and social media management software to analyse engagement and other key metrics.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and delivering digital campaigns.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- High level organisational and administrative skills.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, design, communications or equivalent.
- Experience in video editing, graphic design and / or photography.
- Experience using website content management systems.
- Experience working in an arts organisation or other non-profit environment.
- Communications Manager
- Artistic Planning Manager
The CSO is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with its stated Vision and Values. Conditions include four weeks’ annual leave (pro rata) per annum, statutory superannuation and complimentary concert tickets.
Due to the potential for conflicts of interest, the Digital Marketing Coordinator cannot hold a regular performing position with the CSO.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief cover letter outlining relevant experience and suitability to the role (maximum two pages) to the CEO, Rachel Thomas, via email@example.com. Applications close COB Friday 20 May 2022.
There are no auditions scheduled at this time.
For audition queries, please contact Michelle Zarb, Orchestral Operations Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay in the loop about upcoming opportunities, please sign up to our mailing list.