Add flair to your festivities with a CSO Ensemble, tailored to your event requirements and musical preferences.
Enhance any event with a stunning performance from Canberra’s finest musicians – available for weddings, private functions, corporate events and concert or recital-style performances. Choose from duo, trio and quartet ensembles and we will guide you through instrument and music selections to best suit the occasion.
For enquiries, please fill out the booking enquiry form below or contact the CSO via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the booking enquiry form, providing details of your event and the music you have in mind.
- The CSO will contact you within five business days to discuss the details of your request and provide a booking confirmation form.
- Upon receipt of the signed booking confirmation form, the CSO will formally contract the musicians and work with you to tailor the music to the needs of your event.
- Following the event, you will receive an invoice from the CSO Finance Team.
In the event of a cancellation following submission of a signed booking confirmation form, the following fees apply:
For cancellations more than two weeks in advance, a $100 cancellation fee will be payable. No other charges will apply.
For cancellations with notice of two weeks or less, the full, quoted fee must be paid.
- All CSO musicians are paid in accordance with union rates; fees include superannuation, workers compensation and other benefits.
- Sundays and public holidays are charged at double rates. The booking confirmation form sent to you will include the final fee.
- Special requests for particular pieces of music will be honoured where possible. Please discuss your ideas with the CSO in advance of booking – additional costs may be incurred to cover purchase and arranging of sheet music for your chosen ensemble.