Add flair to your summer festivities with a CSO ensemble, tailored to your event requirements and musical preferences.
Enhance any event with a stunning performance from Canberra’s finest musicians – available for dinners, cocktail parties, weddings, corporate functions or private concert or recital-style performances. Choose from duo, trio and quartet ensembles and we will guide you through instrument and music selections to best suit the occasion.
For enquiries, please contact the CSO via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request a quote online.
- The CSO Ensemble Manager will contact you within five business days to confirm your request and supply a booking confirmation form.
- Upon receipt of the signed booking confirmation form, the CSO will formally contract the musicians and work with you to tailor the music to the needs of your event.
- Following the event, you will receive an invoice from the CSO Finance Team.
In the event of a cancellation following submission of the signed booking confirmation form, the following fees apply:
- More than two weeks prior to the event: A $100 cancellation fee will be payable. No other charges will apply.
- Less than two weeks prior to the event: The full, quoted fee must be paid.
- All CSO musicians are paid in accordance with union rates; fees include superannuation, workers compensation and other benefits.
- Sundays and public holidays are charged at double rates. The booking confirmation form sent to you will include the final fee.
- Special requests for particular pieces of music will be honoured where possible. Please discuss your ideas with the CSO in advance of booking – additional costs may be incurred if the music or arrangements need to be purchased for your chosen ensemble.