LIVE AT LLEWELLYN
6.30pm, Wednesday 25 / Thursday 26 November 2020
Llewellyn Hall, Building 100, William Herbert Place, Canberra
Simon Hewett Conductor
Julian Smiles Cello
Matthew HINDSON The stars above us all
Pyotr Ilyich TCHAIKOVSKY Variations on a Rococo Theme, op. 33
Ludwig van BEETHOVEN Symphony No. 7 in A major, op. 92
Tickets must be purchased in advance – no door sales.
Under 30s $30
YOUR CONCERT EXPERIENCE
When to arrive
The Box Office will be open from 5.30pm for ticket collection, with the Hall opening at 6pm to allow for socially distanced entry. Please show your tickets on entry for contactless checking.
As a COVID-safe precaution, tickets will not be available at the door. Please encourage your friends and family to book tickets in advance online or over the phone with CSO Direct (02 6262 6772, weekdays 10am – 3pm).
As a COVID-safe precaution, cloaking is not available at this time.
Free after-hours parking is available in front of the ANU School of Music, behind the ANU School of Art and in the Baldessin multi-storey carpark off Childers Street. Paid parking is available in the CityWest Secure Parking facility (closes at 9pm).
Complimentary concert programs will be available at the door.
The concert will run for approximately one hour without interval.
Biginelli’s (ANU School of Music, Level 5) will be serving tea, coffee and soft drinks before the concert – on this occasion, patrons will be asked to take their refreshments directly to their seats. The regular venue bars will not be operating.
The CSO is working closely with Llewellyn Hall to deliver a COVID-safe concert experience for musicians, staff and patrons. Live at Llewellyn will be delivered in line with ACT Government restrictions, including requirements related to audience capacity, socially distanced seating and cleaning protocols.
- The audience will be capped at 50% of the Hall’s capacity for each performance.
- To maintain social distancing, seats have been removed to create a centre aisle and every second seat will not be sold.
- Tickets must be visible on entry to allow for contactless ticket validation.
- Doors to Llewellyn Hall will open early (at 6pm) to reduce queuing in the foyer.
- Patrons will be required to leave immediately after the concert (no mingling in the foyer).
- High touch points will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Cloaking will not be provided.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the Check In CBR app as an additional contact tracing method (QR codes are present on entry doors).
We encourage all our patrons to stay informed and follow ACT Health guidance.