One4One is a major fundraising campaign for 2018.
At the heart of the CSO’s ambition is to enrich the lives of audiences through music. We see no better way than through our work in the community.
Through the dedicated One4One campaign we are asking for leaders of industry and individuals to invest in our community programs in Canberra and the regions.
Matched fundraising has proven to be a strong incentive to secure investment from new sources. Existing supporters and partners see matched funding as a means of extending their contribution.
The One4One campaign aims to match our ACT Government funding with new donor and business support. With this funding, the possibilities for music engagement are thrilling. We can augment existing programs and create new ones, based on the needs of the community.
Our 2018 target for is $107,000. This ambitious fundraising benchmark will:
- Showcase the great work the CSO does in the community and education sectors
- Demonstrate a serious commitment by the CSO and our supporters to accessible and inclusive music opportunities
- Create more employment opportunities for CSO musicians
- Attract new donors and corporate partners
- Encourage existing donors and corporate partners
- Demonstrate our sustainability through a diversified funding model
Currently, we’ve raised one third of that total.
A successful One4One fundraising campaign ensures the continuation of the Community and Education activity, and lays the foundation of new programs in 2019.
If you are interested in hearing how you or your business can support the CSO Community and Education programs please contact:
Tim Langford – Philanthropy:
0400 344 394 email@example.com
Frances Corkhill – Partnerships:
0428 272 817 firstname.lastname@example.org