CONGRATULATIONS // CSO 2019 RAFFLE WINNERS
Raffle winners were drawn at the Shell Prom on Saturday 30 November 2019:
- Alison Gates, winner of the Singapore Symphony Adventure
- Colin Seaniger, winner of the Elton John live in concert
- Bruce Neindorf, winner of the Southern Highlands retreat
- Allan Sharp, winner of the CSO 2020: New Spaces
- Joan Boston, winner of the Lerida Estate indulgence
The CSO thanks Singapore Airlines, Mandarin Orchard Singapore by Meritus, Singapore Symphony Orchestra, Richard Rolfe, Peppers Manor House and Lerida Estate Winery for their generous support.
Singapore Symphony adventure (2x people)
Fly return from Canberra to Singapore with Singapore Airlines and enjoy five nights in the luxurious Mandarin Orchard Singapore by Meritus – with breakfast included. Enjoy Category 1 tickets to a performance of the Singapore Symphony Orchestra – take the rest of the week to relax and explore!
Valued at $6,700
Elton John live in concert (4x people)
Valued at $1,200+
Southern Highlands retreat (2x people)
Valued at $500
Canberra Symphony 2020: New Spaces (2x people)
Dive into 2020 with CSO; explore new spaces to imagine, to listen, to reflect, to feel and to live. Curate your own season package, with A-Reserve seats to the concerts of your choice.
Valued at $1200+
Lerida Estate indulgence (4x people)
Valued at $400+
Terms and Conditions
FIRST PRIZE Singapore Symphony adventure (2x people)
- Travel must be on Singapore Airlines flight SQ288 between Canberra to Singapore only.
- Travel must be completed by 31 March 2021. Travel is not permitted during peak travel times (e.g. Christmas, school holidays) and other blackout periods may apply.
- Travel will be subject to seat availability and travel embargoes.
- Tickets are only valid for a maximum stay of thirty (35) days. Any unused portion of the tickets after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void.
- Flight reservations should be made at least four (4) weeks prior to flight departure. Both passengers must travel together on all flights.
- Passengers will be required to pay the relevant associated government, security and airport taxes, levies and surcharges. Passengers will also be responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure, spending money, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals, ground transportation, accommodation and any other expenses. Payment for government taxes and airport charges must be made prior to ticket being issued and are payable by cash or credit card (a credit card service fee of 1.35% apply).
- Tickets are for travel in Economy Class and may not be upgraded, either using frequent flyer miles or cash.
- Tickets are strictly non‐transferable, non‐redeemable for cash and will not attract frequent flyer points.
- No changes or cancellations are allowed. An airport no-show will result in the tickets being forfeited.
- Tickets must be booked through the Singapore Airlines Canberra office at least thirty (30) days prior to desired departure date. Changes are not permitted after ticketing.
- This prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash in part or in full, and may not be sold to any third party.
- Passengers must travel together on all sectors.
- It is recommended passengers make flight reservations as soon as possible as flights are strictly subject to availability and confirmation.
Mandarin Orchard Singapore by Meritus
- Prize includes five (5) nights in a Superior Deluxe room, subject to availability.
- Accommodation is valid to the end of December 2020.
Singapore Symphony Orchestra
- Two (2) Category 1 tickets are included in the prize. The prize winner may choose from one of the subscription concerts (January to May 2020) at www.sso.org.sg/orchestra-season excluding the SSO Gala and Pops concerts.
- The prize winner must confirm their choice of concert at least two (2) months in advance; tickets are subject to availability.
SECOND PRIZE Elton John live in concert (4x people)
- Diamond tickets and private box are valid for Tuesday 14 January and cannot be changed to another concert date.
- Prize winner must confirm the tickets will be used on 14 January or forfeit the prize.
- Any travel and accommodation costs incurred are the responsibility of the prize winner.
THIRD PRIZE Southern Highlands retreat (2x people)
- Accommodation and meal voucher is only available for use between Sundays and Thursdays (excluding public holidays), subject to availability.
- This prize is valid until 8 August 2020.
- Any travel costs incurred are the responsibility of the prize winner.
FOURTH PRIZE Canberra Symphony 2020: New Spaces (2x people)
- Prize winner must confirm the concerts they would like to attend before the 1 March 2020.
- The provision of A-Reserve seats applies to Llewellyn Series concerts only.
FIFTH PRIZE Lerida Estate indulgence
- Prize may be redeemed on any day until the end of 2020 (excluding Christmas Day), subject to availability.