Your support makes a vital difference and helps the Canberra Symphony Orchestra present compelling concert experiences, exciting collaborations and meaningful community programs that deliver positive outcomes for health and wellbeing, innovation, education and connection.
CSO 2022 FUNDRAISING GALA: ALL THAT GLITTERS
Support your CSO by booking a table for our annual Fundraising Gala, coming up on 25 November 2022 at the National Gallery of Australia.
Enjoy exquisite chamber music performances, hear from Jessica Cottis about our upcoming season, and bid on exciting prizes and experiences in our fundraising auctions. Come along to meet other CSO supporters, or organise a table of 10. Learn more
Hosted by Sir Angus Houston, Chair of the CSO
WAYS TO GIVE
- Give online via our secure donation portal or your CSO Direct web account.
- Call CSO Direct on 02 6262 6772 to make a donation over the phone (weekdays 10am–3pm).
- Print and complete the CSO donation form and post to CSO Direct, GPO Box 1919 CANBERRA ACT 2601
A convenient, monthly giving option is also now available to allow you to partner with your orchestra in an ongoing way.
- Sponsor a chair in the orchestra.
- Provide a major donation to support an initiative related to your interests.
- Leave a gift in your will for long-term community benefit.
To learn more about the impact of your support, contact Sally Walker, Philanthropy Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CSO administration on 02 6247 9191.
The CSO is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
Donations over $2 are tax-deductible.