Private donors play a vital role in supporting the CSO’s artistic and community programs. Make a tax-time contribution to support your CSO and help ensure classical and art music flourishes in the nation’s capital.
Your support makes a vital difference and helps the Canberra Symphony Orchestra present compelling concert experiences, exciting collaborations and meaningful community programs that deliver positive outcomes for health and wellbeing, innovation, education and connection.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Give online via our secure donation portal or your CSO Direct web account.
- Call CSO Direct on 02 6262 6772 to make a donation over the phone (weekdays 10am–3pm).
- Print and complete the CSO donation form and post to CSO Direct, GPO Box 1919 CANBERRA ACT 2601
A convenient, monthly giving option is also now available to allow you to partner with your orchestra in an ongoing way.
- Sponsor a chair in the orchestra.
- Provide a major donation to support an initiative related to your interests.
- Leave a gift in your will for long-term community benefit.
To learn more about the impact of your support, contact Sally Walker, Philanthropy Manager via email@example.com or call the CSO administration on 02 6247 9191.
The CSO is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
Donations over $2 are tax-deductible.